Ian Seath hosted a webinar on Breed Health Improvement Strategies for the Danish Kennel Club on June 11th 2020. An important subject that is more current than ever, where some breeds are faced with a difficult time in relation to health and considerations for the future of the breed.
– What is a Breed Health Strategy?
– Why every breed needs one
– A process for developing a Health Strategy
– The role of human behaviour change in breed health improvement
2 UK case studies:
– The Dachshund Breed Council’s improvement strategy and achievements
– Addressing Lafora Disease in Miniature Wirehaired Dachshunds